Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the wisdom of Sandy...


Now you may not know this, but I have NEVER been THAT person who cried when their kitty got hit by a car...or stayed home for a week when my fifteen year old cat (Peter Nutley was his name) finally gave up and left this world...nope...I would grin sheepishly so as not to guffaw outright...

Then came Sonny...

who not only loved me unconditionally but very often would "herd" me about as he had been instructed by Mr. Man to "watch over Missy Ma'am when I'm not here"

After Sonny came Daisy who loved nothing more than for me to sing to her "Daisy, Daisy...give me your answer DOOOOOO I'm half crazy all for the love of YOUUUUU" she would laugh and dance around like a crazy ballerina dog...she one day just left and never came back - I surmised that she had found a path of excitement and pranced off with her Daisiness to go check things out...my son just looked at me with pity and said ..."oh mom"

What I'm here to share though is Sandy...his wisdom is such that when things go awry he either wants to just lie down in his cozy bed and snooze the stress away or he will run like the wind up and down the prairie hills around our home...
this is the kind of wisdom that makes me echo the wise saying "be the person your dog thinks you are..."
THANK YOU SANDY!!!!


hmmmmm, wonder if it's become an obvious theme that I am a lover of dogs and other furry and/or winged creatures???? yes...I am:-)

No comments: