Monday, March 5, 2007

when Brother shapeshifted into a sperm whale!

Sunday morning I awoke from the most vivid dream I still carry it with me...so I'm going to blog it and see what comes from it:

My brother and I were walking around not really going anywhere but just being together and talking about things (which is something we do and I totally love every minute of it) and we came across a big industrial building. Being of the curious nature, both of us were like "hey WOW a fun place to explore!" and in we went...at first it WAS fun, we went through hallways and doorways and could smell tar and work stuff, saw machinery and climbed around it...we somehow got separated and I realized in one of my hallway wanderings that we'd been here before and we'd been separated before...at first I was unafraid, just kind of twisting and turning and sometimes calling him and sometimes he'd even answer..."Brother where are you?" "I'm over HERE freak!" and we'd laugh and I'd keep trying to catch up with him but somehow it turned into a more menacing situation with toxic waste rushing down in a stream...at first I thought it was water and I was just getting ready to splash in all happy and have fun then this Indian (not American Indian) guy stopped me and said "no that's POISON" so I was a little taken aback and just looked. He threw a stick into the water and it dissolved instantly and I was NOW afraid of the stuff. More wandering and I could no longer hear my brother or even sense that he was anywhere near.
My wandering took days and I fell into the liquid and burnt my hands. At times I would cry and was afraid I'd never see my brother again...
Finally, I got to a place near the outside of this "tire factory" and there he was standing with some other people...I ran down to him and they all kind of laughed, they said "He wasn't going to leave without you, he's been waiting here for a couple days!" So I hugged my brother and out the gate we went finally! WOW...we talked about the things we'd seen inside, and my hands were sore but I was okay. We looked at my hands and they were badly burnt, but he said he knew where there was some stuff to wash them with to heal them.
We were looking around the world we'd stepped into and I realized it was different and I turned to him and said "Wow, this is an ALTERNATE universe!!!" I was so excited! It was pretty fun, there were whales flying around in the air then down into the water below, some skate fish were flying and then gracefully dove into the water below, the water was the most astounding shade of aquamarine and the shrubbery was orangey purpley awesomeness...the ground was sandy mostly but also grassy along the edges...
We were watching some whales down below and all the sudden Michael Ray realized that one of them was trying to beach himself. He literally shapeshifted himself into a whale, flew down and dove under the beaching whale, he somehow wrapped his "arms" around the whale and flopped him back into the deeper water then stayed with him until he'd calmed down and quit trying to beach himself then suddenly Brother was standing next to me again all out of breath from flopping the whale...I didn't think anything of it, to me it seemed normal that my brother could shapeshift! (I still kind of do think that) We walked on and were enjoying the sights around us and it started getting dark, a group of what I thought were swans that glowed in the dark flew above us and made quite a spectacular show for us then I realized these were PHOENIXES!!! I was so excited!
Suddenly we got into a kind of human traffic jam and Brother grabbed my hand and told me whatever happens don't let go just keep up with me so I did...we ended up following a group of people who were pretty happy and talking some kind of political stuff about "going out and now it's time to go back in" and they were excited about going back in...suddenly I saw the TIRE FACTORY place in front of us and I started almost crying again I did NOT want to go in there again and Brother kept my hand tight and said it's okay it's okay stay with them but we won't go in don't worry...We ended up going in just the outer part where we had first found each other after I'd gotten lost and I was so afraid we'd be stuck back in there again but they let me right out.
They were going to try to keep Brother in there and I got myself ready to do whatever it took to get him out but they ended up letting him out...
We tried to warn people from going in there from the outside but they either wouldn't hear us or ignored us and went right in...

But this I know...my brother can shapeshift into a whale without even TRYING!!!

1 comment:

JOY said...

oh wow. this is amazing. AMAZING! i will have to read it again to understand it better.

i want to read more of your dreams!!