Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday, Monday...


Mondays are usually a promising day for me...today, I arrived at my place of work today with several thoughts flitting about in my un-caffeinated brain (neither tea nor coffee had made the break yet). "It's Monday, stay positive" "Thank You for this job!!!" "How can I adjust that budget?" "Better get the notes formulated from the weekend's retreat on..." "wow, I left my desk THAT MESSY?"

Got the coffee now taking a quick break before diving in. Here are a few of the blogs I read on a regular basis:

Your Success Corner

http://renawilliams.blogspot.com/2012/08/personal-development-tips-for-increased.html

VERY good tips this morning; deal breakers, actually - thank you RENA WILLIAMS

Ugly Overload

http://uglyoverload.blogspot.com/2012/08/not-your-usual-monday-ugly.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FKhcq+%28Ugly+Overload%29

This one is NOT so ugly he's cute!!!

One Perfect Bite

http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.com/2012/08/peaches-and-cream-pie.html

Beautiful delicious - and ATTAINABLE recipes!!!

These are just the first three that grabbed me this morning. I'll share more another day.

Because it's Monday and my last week was fraught with meeting after meeting I have a lot of minutiae to catch up with...please pay my friends a visit but I'll have the tea on again tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

Gerri said...

What a beautiful rainbow photo. ;)

Mary Bergfeld said...

I am so glad you included me here. Your photo is gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

Gillena Cox said...

luv the rainbow



much love...

Shauna said...

Pretty still life Life. I agree
thank you for this job, is a recurring theme and a happy one.

Lia said...

I love your blog! Its interesting and beautiful.