Tuesday, February 22, 2011

have you EVER?

Do you ever pause and go back, way WAYYYY back in your blogs and read some of your posts? I did so today, I was looking for something specific, and I have to say this, thank you for your faithful encouragement - I read some with embarrassment and some with this feeling of "wow I can't actually believe it was ME who wrote that!"

I read some of YOUR blogs that way, I love the depth of your character...your perception of the world around us...

It's a crazy world this blog-iverse we live in!

Hope you're all having a good day

4 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

I do it all the time.

That is such a beautiful and peaceful photo!
Thanks for sharing it.

Have a great day, my sweet friend!

Big hugs to you!
Betty xx

Gerri said...

I had to go back to look for some photos and yes...I've grown. My relationships with some of my blog friends have really grown as well. Fascinating!!

Anonymous said...

I never look at my old posts...Maybe I should. Beautiful picture!

Coffeypot said...

Beautiful Picture! And thanks for stopping by and following me. I have returned the favor. And I have gone back through my 1700 plus post on several occasions and wonder how I last so long. I am not a writer, I'm a cut and paster. But the few attempts I tried at wrting I thought was pretty good. Read some of my TMI post for example. See ya later, Shawna.